"If we have the item in the building, we'll dispatch it the same day".
Below is a further explanation as to how our dispatch estimates are calculated. These are shown in your basket before you order.
We operate an automated stock tracking system to keep track of the 1000s of permutations of garment that we can supply. The computer system uses the rules below to set the estimated dispatch date. Where we speak about out of stock, this means that the item is either not stocked in the colour/size chosen or it is stocked but all the ones we have been allocated to other customers.
When you add items into your basket, your order falls into one of 4 groups, each with a corresponding dispatch estimate.
- All of the order is IN STOCK, time is BEFORE 2pm
- Dispatch estimate is set as TODAY
- All of the order is IN STOCK, time is AFTER 2pm
- Dispatch estimate is set as TOMORROW (If after 2pm on a Friday then dispatch will be Monday)
- Order is NOT IN STOCK, time is BEFORE 3:45pm
- Dispatch estimate is set as TOMORROW (If before midnight on a Saturday then dispatch will be Monday)
- Order is NOT IN STOCK, time is AFTER 3:45pm
- Dispatch estimate is set as THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. (If after midnight on Saturday then dispatch will be Tuesday)
The system has been updated to have an understanding of the available production slots, so at peak times, you may find that dispatch estimates are longer than quoted above. For urgent orders, always try to order as soon as you can. We have made the change to improve the accuracy of estimated dispatch dates.