This particular WHITE hoodie has been designed to be worn by any ADULT directly involved with the National Neurodiversity Youth Council group. Printed on both the front and the back. Sizes range from Small to 2XL (please see the size guide below). Please wash with other coloured clothing at 30 or 40 degrees. It may also be tumble dried, but we suggest you dry naturally.
- The prints are ink-based and form part of the garment rather than being printed on top, so the print feels soft and stretches with the hoodie.
- Washed normally the print will last as long as the garment. You can even tumble-dry.
- All hoodies are printed using 100% biodegradable, water-based organic inks meeting the strictest industry standards.
- 80% COTTON / 20% POLYESTER
- DOUBLE FABRIC HOOD WITH SELF COLOURED DRAWCORD
- FRONT KANGAROO POUCH POCKET WITH SMALL HIDDEN OPENING FOR EAR PHONE CORD
- RIBBED CUFFS AND HEM
- WRAP CERTIFIED PRODUCTION/LI>
- TWIN NEEDLE STITCHING
- WEIGHT: 280 GSM
|Size:||Chest (to fit):|